- Networking Opportunities – access to professionals and specialists in the area. Learn best practices that have been effective in other organizations.
- Professional Development – Provides a medium for sharing information on current human resources trends and methods as well updates on laws affecting human resource management.
- Leadership Opportunities – Build a reputation and credentials in the Human Resource field through a volunteer leadership role in our organization. Expand your speaking and communication skills especially in conducting meetings.
Already a member?
8 Reasons to Renew Your Chapter Membership
It’s tough in today’s fast-paced work environment to maintain top performance as a Human Resource Management Professional. You need all the help you can get! Here are some of the benefits you receive through your local chapter.
- Exposure to other HR Professionals and companies revealing how other organizations handle various human resource situations, procedures, policies, etc.
- Access to a network of professionals and specialists providing HR information that might otherwise be difficult and or expensive to obtain
- Opportunity to develop relationships and maintain contacts in other companies to share information on HR concerns
- Availability of local professional development opportunities to improve your competence
- Access to current best practices to make your organization more efficient, increase employee commitment and help line managers carry out business strategy
- Availability of up-to-date information on pending legislation that may impact your company’s operations
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills by taking on a volunteer leadership role in a local chapter
- Development of a reputation and credentials in the HR field
If you haven’t done so already, login to your account to Renew Your Membership Today!